I lead one-to-one photography lessons — there are no groups, so you’ll get the most attention specifically to your questions.
What can you come to me with?
For photographers — how to choose your project theme, put together a series, what to do if you get stuck and don’t move in your project, and totally practical questions like how to work with multi-exposure.
For artists of other mediums — to expand their toolkit with photography, learn new art techniques, and renew their gaze.
And for people of absolutely any profession, who want to experience their life more vividly and fully, to relax and be filled, to create as art each of their own days, I run the art courses. Also individually. Camera is not a necessity: уou can take pictures with your phone as well.
Is it magic or art-therapy, depends on your belief
I consider art to be both, and practice this.
Courses are conducted on a one-to-one basis
These are not groups. I like to work in chambers, one to one, to find the right practice for the person.
And also to make you feel more comfortable and not embarrassed to go deep.
Courses are multimodal
They use different elements: photography and movement, sounds and writing, storytelling and landscape art therapy.
I take those tools that help a particular person along the way.
Courses are not psychotherapy
And not a substitute for it. It is a method of self-help, of improving the quality of life through creative practices. And creativity is in every human being from birth. Our power never goes away, but it can be stagnant for a while.
Unlike psychotherapy, where there is a ban on double relationships, courses can also be attended by those who know me.
Working with photos is like meditation
It helps you to ground yourself
WHO I AM
Dating with myself
- For those who’s exploring their sexuality, their personality, their tastes and attitudes, who want to know themselves better
- Suitable if you’re going through identity crisis of any kind
- Structured as gentle dating practices with yourself to gradually and gently get to know the person closest to you — yourself
- Assignments built to deepen the relationship with yourself
- 8 meetings once a week
- The result is a personal album of emotions and snapshots, improved contact with yourself, an expanded palette of ideas about yourself, strengthened and enriched relationships with your closest person: you
- Especially recommended if you have difficulties with accepting your body and sexuality
A course for a resource
- For those who are exhausted
- Suitable if you want to find out through which channel of perception you lose strength and through which you regain strength — and how to organise your own recovery process in a suitable mode
- Structured as an exploratory practice with careful trying of different things and a lot of support
- 8 meetings once a week
- The result is a personal scrapbook of self-instruction, a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, as well as building your safety net and first aid kit and knowing exactly how to nourish yourself in each situation
- Especially recommended for parents, for carers, for those who are always short of time for themselves
A KINGDOM OF MY OWN
How to tame a space
12 weeks (as you need to)
- For those who are having difficulty settling into a new home
- Suitable if you are going through an emigration
- Structured as slowly building a relationship with the space around you
- Can involve shared tasks with loved ones if you want (or can be yours alone)
- Involves working with archives as needed
- 12 meetings once a week
- The result is an album of research with pictures and stories, new relationship with your surroundings from home to city and country, a warm atmosphere in a home that has become closer to you and a sense of it as a place where you can recharge
- Especially recommended if migrating was not your choice
BOOK OF LIFE
Living the difficult experience through an art
- For those who feel their life is a patchwork of unstitched stories
- Suitable if you feel a desire to deal with the past or something that has ended, a desire to examine it, to say goodbye, to mourn, to celebrate your victory or finally to release anger
- Structured as a gentle unwinding of the tangle called 'my story' and living all the emotions that come out of it
- 12 meetings once a week
- The result is your own handcraft book of life in pictures and words (and not only), often a sense of completeness and wholeness, and a surge of energy
- Particularly suitable for coping with difficult periods after breakups and life changes. Better in combination with psychotherapy
You can study outside the programme if you wish
if you trust your and my intuition, I am ready to go with you
- Meetings take place online, by video-messenger
- There are assignments. But no assessments! These are important for your process and should not take more than 15 minutes a day
- For the course to be meaningful, it is important to set aside time when you are alone and you are guaranteed not to be disturbed by anyone
- About me: feminist, LGBTQ+, HIV+ friendly. This is important to note so that no one is afraid to meet stigma and feel free to bring up any topics — but luckily I already live in a country where the opposite is illegal. And of course, I believe that any helping professionals should be friendly on all these points without special mention
- Total confidentiality (when working online I ensure it not only ethically, but also technically)
My experience and education
I have been teaching one-to-one classes with individual clients since 2020. I also have experience of group work with teenagers in camps and crisis centres, with adults in author’s courses and workshops (federal network of educational centres Unium, charity fund Time to Help, charity fund Teply Dom, space Other worlds, (Petersburg), children’s camp Primorsky (Ukraine), 2013-2018)
This is what my approach is based on:
- Education received at the Imaton Institute in Phototherapy
- Education at the Russian Art Therapy Association on the course Multimodal Art Therapy as a practice of simple steps
- Photography education (more in Bio)
- Research and tutorial work by Judy Weiser, Christine Nunes, Meena Savolainen, Pamela Dunn, David Ulrich, Alexander Kopytin, and George Platts. A special role is played by Natalie Rogers and her multi-modal art-therapeutic approach. I am also very close to Michael White’s narrative approach. All of this I compose, transforming it into my own.
- Great experience of personal therapy — over 400 hours
- Practice since I was a little girl. When I didn’t yet know the method had a name, it helped me.
To book an appointment
you can write to me via any messenger you like or in the box below, and we will arrange a date and time for the first online meeting.
One сonsultancy lasts one hour (60 minutes). The cost per consultancy is £50, payable by card or paypal